February 21, 2011

Paula Deen's English Peas

It's Monday and we all know what a drag it can be. I was sick all weekend with a cold and Mr. Sideline Chef hosted a movie marathon one day and let me indulge in trashy TV show reruns and celebrity magazines the next. No new recipes were whipped up but a clue to check out Paula Deen's English Peas recipe reviews were presented to me in one of my magazines. If you are looking for a few good laughs to perk up your drag ass Monday morning than I suggest you give a few of these hilariously sarcastic reviews a read. How can this even qualify as a recipe? It's like me telling you how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Don't forget that February 27, 2011 is the deadline for linking your recipe to the Culinary Smackdown Battle. The winner will be announced the following morning. Best of luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rochelle, I saw that just recently about Paula's peas, lol! I think it was on Food Network Humor (great site!!). There were no reviews yet of Guy's pizza but it'll be interesting to see if anyone else found 1 T of cayenne too much!

Chelle B said...

Brenda - I find that Rachael Ray's recipes are like that too. The amount of seasoning is hit or miss. The flavor combination sounded out of this world though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...